Vaccination clinics are complete or in process at Sweetwater and across the company!
Links to more COVID-19 related information:
– Tour Guide: What to know when visiting a community
– The most current information on the COVID-19 vaccine
See what our residents have been up to this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
If state restrictions differ from our guidelines below, state restrictions will be followed.
Are family and friends allowed to visit their loved ones at Sweetwater?
Yes, unless restricted by state and local authority agencies.
Are residents able to eat meals in the dining rooms?
Yes, unless restricted by local and state authority agencies.
What activities are occurring at Primrose?
Our Life Enrichment programs are now offering a full variety of face to face options to our residents. Participants follow social distancing guidelines and wear masks during these. To learn more about our programming, please visit the calendar page.
If local or state restrictions are stricter than the Sweetwater policy, those restrictions must be followed.
Is Sweetwater accepting move-ins?
Yes, we are accepting move-ins unless this has been restricted by state and local authority agencies.
What happens when a new person moves in?
New residents who have tested positive within the past 90 days and it has been longer than 14 days from testing positive do not need to follow the New Resident Transition Guidelines upon move-in. New residents who have received two doses of the vaccine and 14 days have passed since last dose would not be required to follow the New Resident Transition Guidelines upon move-in. Documentation of the vaccinations must be provided to the Sweetwater community prior to move-in. If directives or local and state departments of health or other regulatory bodies have stricter guidance than this Sweetwater policy, those restrictions must be followed.
All other new residents will undergo a 7-10 day transition period upon move-in. This means:
- New residents can leave their apartments to walk the halls with a mask, while maintaining six-foot social distancing.
- New residents can leave their apartments to walk outside, with a mask, while maintaining six-foot social distancing.
- LECs or other staff can enter their apartment with a mask, while maintaining six-foot social distancing. Resident should also wear a mask at this time.
- New residents will receive their meals delivered to their apartment during this Transition Period.
- New residents cannot participate in any indoor small group activity or outdoor activity during their 7-10 day transition period.
- New residents will follow the community’s current protocols regarding visitation.
If state or local restrictions differ from our Transition Period guidelines, those restrictions will be followed.
Are residents able to leave the community?
Yes, unless restricted by local and state authority agencies. They are screened upon return to the community.
What happens if a resident or employee tests positive?
Each community follows local and state health authorities’ guidance regarding proper isolation precautions and any further recommend testing when a positive case is identified.